Anger Management Counselling
Anger is a normal, usually healthy, emotion. Feeling angry is a natural response to adverse external events like mistreatment, losses, or injustice. This emotion pushes us into action to rectify the situation. Anger in itself is not a problem. It only becomes an issue when we do not express it constructively or when it is expressed in aggression like yelling, damaging property, causing fear to others or physical violence. The unhealthy expression of anger can be harmful to our relationships and health. If unaddressed, anger management issues might adversely impact your work, family and social life as well your physical and mental health.
Warning signs of anger management issues:
• Difficulty expressing ourselves in a calm and constructive way
• Thinking that your anger is justified, that those around you are too sensitive or that you need to show your anger to gain respect
• Difficulty coming to a mutual agreement
• Choosing to ignore the person we are unhappy with
• Choosing to be in isolation
• Engaging in self-harming behaviours
• Displaying aggressive behaviours like shouting, swearing, threatening or being physically violent
At In Focus, we empathize with our clients as they go through myriad of life’s problems, stresses and challenges which are overwhelming at times. As these happened to us too. The only difference is, it is our profession to help others overcome these life hurdles so as to live life to the fullest.
We have a range of services available for your consideration depending on your needs. You can get in touch with us for coaching services, corporate consultation, professional training, counseling and psychotherapy services. Please visit our services page to see what we offer.
Phone: +65 8725 9303